School Social Worker
You can contact View Ridge’s school social worker, Nora Jungbluth, at email@example.com.
Ms. Jungbluth is at View Ridge on Mondays, Tuesdays, and every other Wednesday.
School Social worker role:
- Provide brief individual counseling for students
- Facilitate small groups on various topics (friendship, grief, social skills)
- Provide classroom Social Emotional Learning supports
- Connect families to school and community resources (food, clothing, bill assistance, mental health resources)
- Crisis prevention and intervention
- Collaborate with staff, families and community partners to support students and families
If you are in need of immediate resource supports: