Skip To ContentSkip To Content


    Important Forms: click on any form title to open in a new window.


    • Medication Authorization Form - State or Federal law requires that a form must be completed and signed by both parent/guardian and a licensed health care provider with prescriptive authority for ALL medications to be given at school, including over-the-counter (OTC) medications. This form needs to be renewed at the beginning of each school year.

    • Diet Prescription Form - Health-care provider must complete and sign this form that states that the student needs special school meals prepared or served because of the student's disability or chronic medical condition

    • Health Registration Form - Information provided by a parent/guardian giving emergency contact information ad alerting the school nurse to health issues.  This form may be requested by the school each year in order to keep current with your child's health information. 

    • Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)